Call centre on 087 230 0175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS SAPHILA?
- The most important, innovative and engaging ICT conference of 2014!
- Saphila is a biennial conference for SAP users to connect, create and collaborate, through sharing knowledge about innovations, implementation and service delivery
- Saphila 2014 will be unlike any conference you’ve seen before
- It’s a world-class space for you to move your business forward in partnership with SAP
- SAP users will have an excellent opportunity to grow their connections and enhance their offerings to their clients
- Opportunities also abound to network with big-name industry leaders and experts in a variety of fields
- It’s hosted by the African SAP User Group (AFSUG)
- AFSUG are dedicated to opening lines of communication, creating connections and building efficient networks all throughout the Saphila 2014 conference
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN 2014?
Everything will be different in 2014!
- We’re building a world-first, entirely outdoor ‘Saphilatown’ at Sun City
- Everything will be spectacularly ‘out of the box’, even our container exhibition stands
- Taking inspiration from nature, we’re giving you a space to connect, create and collaborate with like-minded people under the beautiful African sun
WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
- Attend keynote presentations from brilliant international and local industry leaders
- Meet partners, competitors and industry executives in an exciting exhibition space
- Discover new products and see product demos from our sponsors and exhibitors
- We have a range of tracks with relevant and valuable content for different roles in your industry
- The five SAP pillars will give guidance and focus to the conference's content
- Breakout sessions for you to network closely with people in the same track
Do you want to attend Saphila 2014, but need a little help convincing your manager to send you to this brilliant conference? Then click here.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- 9 - 11 June 2014
- 8 - 11 June - Executive Forum
- Sun City Resort, North West Province, South Africa
- Delegates will need to pay a registration fee to attend the event
- Find all your essential booking information here
- Please ensure you arrange your own travel and accommodation
We have arranged shuttles from OR Tambo and Lanseria airports in Johannesburg. You can book these when you register
- We have different packages and pricing to suit your budget
WHO it's FOR?
- SAP COE Managers
- SAP Users
- Technical Specialists
- Business Representatives
From South Africa, Africa and beyond.